Please join us from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM today for Open Gym Saturday. There will be TWO formal group workouts today. The first workout will start at 10:00 AM and will be open to all skill levels and is free to our community. The second session will be our new Competitors Class workout and will begin at approximately 11:30 AM. This workout will be programmed at the Advanced level. Please be sure to review the Advanced Athlete and Intermediate Athlete expectations. The Advanced Workout is only for members of CrossFit Amundson. Open gym will be from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM with supervision from our Coaching Team. This is a great opportunity to work on skills and the accomplishment of your goals.
Brett Birthday & SCSO Graduation Honorary Workout
30 Day Challenge & Strict Pull-up Progression STARTS TODAY!
The first official CrossFit Amundson “30 Day Challenge” starts today. This is a great way to learn the principles of micro-goal setting, the compound effect and personal success. You can join the Challenge through May 5, 2015. Here are the rules:
- Every class counts as a point (Yoga, CrossFit, EWOD, Jiu Jitsu, Krav Maga, etc.)
- You can attend multiple classes a day and score multiple points in one day.
- Once 30 classes are achieved, you can get “extra credit” with up to 50 classes.
- Grand prize for most classes attended.
- All 30 day class winners are entered into a raffle.
- Legibly write your name on the 30 Day Challenge poster to enroll.
- Open Gym supervised workouts and skill development count as a class.
- Only a Coach can validate your class and mark your attendance on the poster.
Competitors Class (11:30 AM – 12:30 PM at HQ)