Complete Four Rounds:
On a 4:00 Running Clock,
400 Meter Run or 400 Meter Concept 2 Row
21 Kettlebell Swings
As Many Repetitions as Possible (AMRAP) of Double Unders or Weighted Jumps
Note: The 4:00 running clock begins at the start of the run. Rest up to 4:00 between rounds. Men’s Kettlebell weight is up to 53lb. and women’s weight is up to 35lb. Advanced Athlete’s should use the Double Under skill. Your score is the total number of Weighted Jumps or Double Unders achieved each round. If you use the Double Under skill, each repetition counts as two points for your score. Compare todays effort to August 11, 2014, February 13, 2015, March 5, 2015 and April 30, 2015.
August 15, 2015 Musha Shugya Update
- Candidates must have sturdy boot with ankle protection.
- Candidates must wear BDU / Cargo pants (provided if necessary).
- Candidates must have sturdy backpack capable of supporting in excess of 50lb.
- Candidates must have food and water sufficient to nourish body over 10 hours.
- Candidates must have training gear – shorts, running shoes, shirt, etc.
- Candidates must have journal or notebook and writing utensil.
- Candidates must meet 15AUG2015 at 0800 at HQ for first evolution.
CAMP (8:00 AM – 9:00 AM at HQ)
Our CAMP session will be our HQ programming today.
Women’s CrossFit (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM at Headquarters)
Endurance WOD (1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – Meet at HQ)
Note: Todays EWOD will be our HQ programming today.
CrossFit Light (5:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Krav Maga)
Complete 1:00 At Each Station.
Assault Bike – 50 – 80 RPM
Hurdle Jump or Box Step
Bosu Ball Squat (Got Balance?)
Peg Board (Every Hole Counts) – or Strict Pull-up
Power Wheel (Got Core!)
Note: Tonights LIGHT workout operates like the famous “Fight Gone Bad” workout. The first round will be “One Minute On – One Minute Off” and the second round will be without rest.
CrossFit Mobility and Yoga Program (6:00 PM – 7:00 PM at Krav Maga)
CrossFit Clinic Class (7:00 PM – 8:00 PM at HQ)
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (7:00 PM – 8:30 PM at Krav Maga)