SATURDAY & SUNDAY 200516
Hello CrossFit Amundson family and friends! Rather than our traditional 10:00AM FREE Community Workout – today we encourage you to go outside into your community and exercise! In other words, spend one hour outside, in the sun and in nature, moving your body. Below you will find some great ideas close to our Headquarters gym.
- Run 5 laps around our “Big Loop”
- Every Minute On the Minute (EMOM) for 7:00 add 1 x 10 meter sand sprints
- 7 laps up Depot Hill
- Walk or jog along East Cliff drive or …..
- Try new the super challenging CrossFit Amundson Gym Ruck Challenge!
- Men use a 45lb. Rucksack / Backpack / Women use a 30lb.
- Route starts at HQ “Loading Zone”
- 38th Avenue to Wood Stairs on East Cliff and 38th
- 30 flights up and down stairs Wood Stairs (do not go onto cement stairs at very bottom)
- Start on walking path, go to bottom of last wood stair, and back up to start point
- Down & Up = 1
- East Cliff to Opal Cliff to Cliff Drive to Capitola Village
- 30 Burpees on Capitola Main Beach in the Soft Sand
- Must be in soft sand and must include jump with hand clap overhead
- Continue along the Esplanade to Cement Stairs at Depot Hill
- 30 flights up and down cement stairs
- Up and Down = 1
- Continue in a “loop” around the village back up Cliff Drive to Opal Cliff to East Cliff
- East Cliff to 38th Avenue to HQ
- End at HQ with 30 Burpees in the “Loading Zone”
- FOLLOW THE MAP