15 Thrusters (75/55lb.)
A big part Coach’s CrossFit journey since 2001 has been tracking progress in a written journal. Now with Beyond The Whiteboard, there is no better opportunity for you to do the same! Not only will it give you tangible indicators of the tremendous growth you’ve been experiencing in the gym, it will also encourage you to set new goals to achieve as you continually break through old ones. We are excited to help you reach those goals, both present and future ones.
To support your efforts we have decided to partner our gym with Beyond the Whiteboard. Their awesome tools will allow you to log results to our daily workouts, view gym-wide leaderboards, and much more!
To start tracking your progress, follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.crossfitbtwb.com, sign up, and use our special CrossFit Amundson Code AMUN213 to join our gym.
2. Download the CrossFit btwb app. Available on both iPhone and Android.
3. Log a score from today’s workout! Our WODs will automatically appear on your calendar each day.
Krav Maga Update!
We are excited to announce our next Krav Maga program will be starting Tuesday, February 5, 2019. We will now be offering Krav Maga three days a week according to the schedule below:
- White through Blue Belt – Tuesday & Thursday 5:15PM – 6PM
- Blue Belt and Law Enforcement Only – Wednesday 5:15PM – 6PM
Krav Maga and Bag Class will be merging. Each Krav Maga class will combine and extend elements of Bag Class, to include intensive conditioning, Krav Maga self-defense and combatives, and weapon defense training. Krav Maga will be limited to 20 athletes. Uniforms are not required. Athletes will need bag gloves, groin protection, and shin-guards by the first class.
- New Krav Maga athletes (Krav Maga only) = $135.00 monthly
- Krav Maga Add-on Package for CrossFit athletes = $69.00 monthly